Accounting Finance Management HRM Economic Math Political science English Computer

.

Greeting text for presentation

Welcome all to this beautiful morning. This is Ghulam Murshed speaking before you on the Dias  holding id no:201110318.

At the very beginning of my presentation class. I am cordially grateful to the Almighty Allah for having a chance to present before you. 

I am also thankful to the honorable course coordinator for arranging this type of sophisticated presentation class.

I beg the deepest concentration of the audiences because they are the god of the presentation class. 

Now I am going to introduce my group members to you with their specific topic.

Conclusion: 
Indeed, we don't know how much we able to present the specific topic. But we can definitely say, we have tried our best level. 

Part of questioner : 
If any one has a little bit of problem to understand regarding our topic, than we will be glad if you make question.