Accounting Finance Management HRM Economic Math Political science English Computer

.

Authorize letter template

Date : January 01, 2013

Along with his dignity
Name of Company
Address

Subject: Authorization to receive payment of my behalf.

Dear sir,
I have been maintain account or another (subject) with you bearing code or number ____. I would request you to allow me to want amount or another from that id . Unfortunately i am unable to tack the payment or another myself at present.

I therefore, request you to make the payment or another to my authorized person. Mr. X (Name of authorize person) which signature is attested by me below.


Regards


-------------------                                                          ----------------------------
Name                                                                     Authorized person